We are an equal opportunities employer
As a contract cleaning company the vast majority of our staff earns the national living wage which is the same for both men and women. Our numbers reflect the fact that we employ more women than men in all roles including supervisory and management.
We believe that our salary structure is fair and is in no way biased towards either gender and is based solely on the ability and experience of the employee.
Our results show that there is -0.3% difference in the average hourly rate paid to all employees and because of our business model there are more female staff in both the upper and lower earnings quartile in equal measure.
Our results can be seen below.
- Difference in hourly rate of pay – mean -0.3%
- Difference in hourly rate of pay – median 1.2%
- Difference in bonus pay – mean 20.0%
- Difference in bonus pay – median 0.0%
- Percentage of employees who received bonus pay – male 0.3%
- Percentage of employees who received bonus pay – female 1.9%
- Upper quartile – male 40.0%
- Upper quartile – female 60.0%
- Upper middle quartile – male 38.0%
- Upper middle quartile – female 62.0%
- Lower middle quartile – male 28.5%
- Lower middle quartile – female 71.5%
- Lower quartile – male 44.5%
- Lower quartile – female 55.5%
Submitted and approved by: